Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Welcome to Transform Your Marriage: Online Marriage Workshop

Welcome to Transform Your Marriage:  Online Marriage Workshop
Click Image To Visit Site

Two Couples Struggle In Marriage; One Marriage Ends, The Other Marriage Thrives. The Difference Is In The Action They Take!


Almost 50% of all marriages end in divorce. But 100% of marriages have difficulties. Many people think it is simply a coin-toss on whether a marriage succeeds or fails. They are wrong. You CAN make the difference! Success or failure is in your hands.



In October and November, we hosted the Online Marriage Workshop. There are no plans to repeat the event. But I had many requests to attend, but we couldn’t handle any more participants. And I have had many, many requests for the transforming information from the workshop.


We have decided to offer all the information included in the workshop for those who were unable to attend, and at a fraction of the cost for those who could not afford to attend.


Now I know that some of you have already decided this is for you (some of you have already told me so). If that is the case for you, just skip to the bottom and register. All others, keep reading!


"Dr. Baucom, I just want to thank you for your book, "Save The Marriage". While it did not save my marriage (we should have everything signed off in a couple of days), it still helped me find wisdom and comfort. I never plan to re-marry but I hope to have some meaningful relationships in the future. What I discovered in your book will stay with me and will hopefully lead to a better understanding of relationships. The fact that my marriage didn’t last is not a failure on your part but rather on mine for waiting so long until I asked for help. Perhaps it is similar to someone who has chest pains and fails to activate the EMS in time. Sometimes a sense of urgency is the missing facet in success. Again, I appreciate your effort and sound advice, which I have shared with others who are striving to keep their marriage together. Respectfully, Raymond E. Wakefield"


The reason I share it is because of Raymond’s powerful ogy — he waited too long to take action! Every day, I have people in my office, and I think to myself "why didn’t they do something earlier, when it would have been easier to change, fix, heal, and transform?"


Marriage can be tough! Two people, joined together, but sometimes feeling like enemies. Sometimes, couples find themselves continually hurting each other, miss each other’s needs, and leave each other angry, resentful, tired, empty, exhausted, and unfulfilled.


Study after study is showing the damaging effects of stress. And nowhere is there more stress than in an unhappy marriage! We stand in front of family and friends and make a promise to stay together. Some people decide to break that promise. Others struggle through.


In the end, there are really three options: 1.) Leaving things as they are, suffering through (continued unhappiness). 2.) Give up and move on (separation and divorce). Or 3.) Discover the secret of transforming your relationship! Neither 1.) nor 2.) are good options.


Instead, the only real option is 3.), transforming your marriage! But without the proper tools and understandings, transforming your marriage is difficult. How many times have you tried to make things different? How many books have you read, discussions have you had, thoughts and prayers you’ve entertained, all aimed at changing the relationship?


A marriage can be restored, developed, nurtured, and transformed! I tell you that as someone who sees the "miracles" on a daily basis. Note that I put miracles in quotations. Miracles are thought to come out of the blue. But in the cases I see, it is because one, the other, or both decide to do something about it. In other words, the miracle happens because action is taken.


There is a myth that it takes hard work to transform a marriage. I don’t believe that. It takes effort. It takes a change in thinking and perspective. It takes a willingness to try something new. Mostly, it takes a belief that things can change. It doesn’t take an overwhelming belief. Just some small part that says "Things have to change. Things can change. I will participate in it."


That is the opportunity you have, right now. It is an opportunity you have to be transformational in your life, in your marriage.


Here’s a little story about me: I have always, for as long as I remember, wanted to Scuba dive. For a long time, it was not practical. In college, I couldn’t afford it. Then came graduate school (still couldn’t afford it, and didn’t have any time if I could have). Then I was a father, and no time.


Years p ed, and I still wanted to do it, but… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved