Monday, October 27, 2014

Instant Golf Slice Cure – “The Dave Way”

Instant Golf Slice Cure -
Click Image To Visit Site

… Are you tired of dealing with a nasty slice when you go out to play a round with your friends, family, or co-workers ? Not to mention the embarr ment ?


… Have you tried all the latest training aid’s only to find that your Golf Slice cannot be stopped by some gizmo you just spent 200 bucks on ?



… Have you gone to the range and somehow you miraculously started to hit straight golf shots, saying to yourself… "I think I got it, I think I got it!" … then when you hit the course your score card still looked horrible ?


… Or are you the type of golfer that wants to get better, spending countless dollars on lessons and expensive clubs, but nothing seems to put a dent in your Golf Slice ?


"The Dave Way" Easy to Learn Steps Simple Practice Drills -equals- Straight Drives! Explosive Distance!


It is surprising to me that…. golfers continue to spend huge sums of money on fancy golf training aids and expensive lessons to recreate their golf swing. If you bought the latest training gadgets all through the year you would have to make Tiger sums of money to support your habit. And lessons aren’t cheap either! Fifty to a hundred bucks an hour, for some pro to take your swing, break it down and mold it into some swing you will never achieve… of course you might achieve it after 3-5 years with the same coach. Absolutely Ridiculous!


Another Unsolicited email received about "The Dave Way"… I really like this one:


Listen to a Personal Message from Dave Moore! Click the PLAY on NOW!


Dave, I have to tell you my story. It may be quite pre- , but it’s worth telling. I’ll keep it short. I’m 29 and I’ve been playing golf since I was about 18 or so. My dad is a consistent golfer – usually shoots in the mid to high 80′s. He’s taught me most of what I know, which isn’t really that much.


I haven’t ever been that consistent, or accurate, of a golfer. I always have those 2 or 3 good holes, which keeps me playing. Well I went out and finally bought myself one of those great big drivers, thinking this was going to help me. I just bought it last week, because tomorrow is our family reunion golf tournament. I took the driver to the range this past week, then played a round of golf. It was the worst round I’ve played in years. My slice was atrocious.


So here I am panicking. I found myself on the internet yesterday looking for some tips to fix my slice. I came across your site. Just so you know, I am one of the biggest skeptics when it comes to buying things such as secret tips and so forth over the internet. But I like what you had to say on your site, so I figured I had nothing to lose. I downloaded your book and thought it made pretty good sense. I made my way out to the range today for some last minute practice before the big tournament. I have to tell you. After 4 drives, I was drawing the ball just like you said. I practiced all three drills, and found myself drawing the ball on demand, and off demand… hey, no more slice! I let the steam out a few times, and although I’m not quite ready to give it all I got, several of my drives were some of the best of my life. I am truly amazed. If only someone had told me about the 10 years ago!


Now I know I’m speaking too early, but I must say that so far, this is the best 47 bucks I’ve spent on golf (I’ve never had a real lesson). Hopefully, I’ll go out and do well on the course tomorrow. Take care. Matt B. – Leesburg, VA


Well… Matt thought he was speaking too early, but I received this email just a day later!


Dave, We had our little family reunion golf tournament today. I shot a 93 – my best round in at least 2 years. And that’s with only 1 trip to the range to practice your drills!


That score could have easily been in the 80′s, had I concentrated a bit more on several occasions. It wasn’t perfect, but compared to my past two year average of about 100-105, I’m pumped!


The craziest thing is that I had some of the prettiest shots of the day out of the group. I couldn’t believe that I was intentionally drawing the ball on dog-leg-lefts! I had so much fun. I stuck to the three main tips all day.


I can’t wait to hit the range again and continue… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved