Monday, October 6, 2014

Elbow Pain? Tennis Elbow? Golfers Elbow? Get LASTING Relief – Fixing Elbow Pain

Elbow Pain? Tennis Elbow? Golfers Elbow? Get LASTING Relief - Fixing Elbow Pain
Click Image To Visit Site

I have suffered from intense pain in my elbows and forearms, I’ve struggled through workouts, and I’ve laid in bed awake at night wondering if the pain in my elbow was ever going to go away.


But I have been lucky enough, through trial and error, to figure out how to fix my elbow pain and keep it away for quite some time, and I want to show you how you can do the same, today.



It was 2003 and I had just begun a new form of strength training, called Grip Sport. This brand new sport involved all kinds of ways to test hand and forearm strength, like squeezing heavy-duty hand grippers until the handles touched together, lifting very heavy thick-handled dumbbells, and my favorite part of all – bending nails and steel bars!


Once I found out about this new sport, I went at it like an animal – with 100% effort. Because I loved it so much, I began bending nails almost every single day of the week. It just felt awesome to twist a 6-inch nail into a U-shape.


Then, one day at work, I was pushing open the door to the cafeteria break room and got an intense pain in my arm that felt like someone was jabbing me with a red hot fireplace poker.


Here I am, a person with a desk job, and I found myself in the nurse’s station reporting an injury from opening a door – I couldn’t have been any more embarr ed…it felt like every single person walking by the door was staring at me in shame!


I soon learned that I had developed two conditions, commonly referred to as Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow.


Both are very common injuries that thousands of people suffer from each year – the only difference was most people only get one or the other. Both sides of my elbow were sensitive to the touch and they hurt so bad, I couldn’t even drink coffee using that arm for a week due to the pain.


I soon began going to a the and after spending hundreds of dollars and missing countless half-days of work, the pain was gone and I was back to my old self again.


Over the next couple of years, I experienced other bouts of Tennis Elbow, but thankfully, it was never as severe as that first time – and I think that is because I have figured out how to prevent it from happening again.


I have identified a handful of simple and easy-to-perform drills, that I do on a regular basis that I plug right into my current training and lifestyle, to prevent that terrible forearm pain from coming back.


I have even p ed on this information to many friends and coaching clients and they remain free of nagging forearm pain as well…


Unfortunately, because I am recognized as an expert on grip and forearm strength development, I am contacted by people just like yourself from all over the world every single week about pain they are experiencing in their forearms and elbows.


Preventing forearm pain is my strong point, but what about those who already have forearm pain and so desperately need relief? I knew I needed to find somebody who was a master at helping people recover from injuries they had.


For over a year, I kept on reading about this injury expert, Rick Kaselj. I would see his name here, or see him in a video there, and I came to realize that Rick Kaselj was exactly the person I needed to work with to help people like you solve even their most frustrating elbow and forearm injuries!


I called Rick up – and as soon as he and I started talking, the gears started turning. We began brainstorming about all of our methods for fixing forearm pain and ending elbow injuries for good.


It was the first time we had ever talked to one another, but it was as if we were two old friends who were catching up, the way we were sharing stories about how our most trusted injury recovery and prevention methods had helped so many people.


It’s as if you’re in an appointment with Rick, as he takes you by the hand and explains everything you need to know about lateral elbow pain. He shows you the components of the Fixing Lateral Elbow Pain system in order to give you pain relief.


Rick will take the time to explain things in a way that you will understand and show you what you need to do, to get the most out of the exercises.


The first time you see this, you will see how different this program is from anything you have… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved