Monday, October 6, 2014

Eliminate Gallstones Naturally… WITHOUT SURGERY!

"Learn The Secrets of Eliminating Gallstones That Your Doctor Will Never Tell You"

In June of 2003 while returning from a week-long trip to Virginia, I was forced to stop for the night due to a nagging pain in my stomach. It was an unusual pain. It almost felt like a continuous pressure just right of the center of my chest and just below my rib cage. I wasn't sure if I needed to vomit or go to the restroom. No matter what I did, I couldn't relieve the pressure. The pain was constant and started getting worse and worse. By the next morning I couldn't lay down, I couldn't sit down and I couldn't stand still. All I could do was pace around my hotel room in terrible pain. I knew I was in trouble and arranged to get a taxi to the nearest hospital. I stumbled in, they ran some tests and offered me some morphine to relieve my pain. After two hours they discharged me with some antibiotics and pain meds, believing I had a bladder infection. Unfortunately the meds wore off and my pain returned, more severe than before. After a visit with my family doctor and an ultrasound it turned out I had gallstones. My doctor recommended surgery to remove my gallbladder. No other choices were discussed. I went along with his recommendation without investigating any other options. After my gallbladder was removed, I found that 10 to 20 minutes after every meal I had, to put it as delicately as possible, an 'urgent' need to visit the restroom. And I mean urgent. It was terrible, I was afraid to leave the house.

Despite being told by my doctor it would only last a few weeks, it's still with me three years later. I now have to take medication every day for the rest of my life to help control my bowel attacks. Though my doctors never discussed any alternatives to gallbladder removal surgery, I now know there are several. My goal is to help inform others of the many alternatives available so they don't have to suffer like I did. I never want anyone to suffer from gallstones again! The pain of gallstones is excruciating. The consequences of surgery can be worse.

So after many months of research I've collected together all the information I wish I'd known three years ago.

My new, state of the art guidebook called “The Gallstone Survival Guide: How To Treat and Prevent Gallstones Naturally.” It covers everything you need to know about removing and preventing gallstones without surgery.

Imagine what it would be like to never again suffer the pain of gallstones. Wouldn’t that be amazing?

Imagine living life without pain, nausea and vomiting… never having to worry about going under the knife.

Can you image how great you would feel if you could eliminate gallstones with simple ingredients found at your local grocer?

How would it make you feel if you could avoid chronic diarrhea and other unpleasant side effects of gallbladder surgery?

In just a few simple steps, you can eliminate gallbladder problems safely and effectively, without going under the knife!

Did you hear that? You may NEVER have to worry about surgery again! How great would it be if you could eliminate gallstone problems and improve your liver function in just a few days? Not a bad proposition, huh?

That’s what this new guide has to offer you. It will give you the freedom to take back control of your life.

It covers every subject under the sun about gallstones. It even covers the pros and cons of surgery, though I don’t recommend surgery for everyone.

I used not only my own experiences with gallstones, but also answered questions from hundreds of gallstone sufferers about their experience. I set up a simple web page, and people just like you visited and left me their most pressing questions about gallstones.

Then I answered them! This means I don’t beat around the bush. I get to the heart of the matter and answer the questions you most want answered. I know you have a busy life, I do to! I promise not to waste your time or mine.

Learn whether you are more at risk for gallstones than others and what you can do to decrease your risk.

How simple ingredients from your local grocer, when used correctly, can remove gallstones in just 24 hours.

And MUCH, MUCH MORE! Act now to start enjoying all the benefits this guide has to offer. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Why waste another second worrying about gallstones when you can start curing them today?

Frankly, you're asking the WRONG Question! The question should be, "How much is it WORTH to me?"

Most doctors...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved