Saturday, October 18, 2014

Easy Diet Eating Plan – All Natural – Real Food for Real Fat Loss

Easy Diet Eating Plan - All Natural - Real Food for Real Fat Loss
Click Image To Visit Site

Watch the video above to discover how you too can burn fat using real foods that help you lose weight quickly and permanently.


The Order Process: 1. You will be transferred to a secure server at Clickbank.com 2. You will be asked to make payment via credit/debit card OR Paypal.com. 3. IMPORTANT: After finishing payment process you will be returned to a form where you will create your membership account. 4. You will receive an email that requests confirmation of your subscription to our newsletter and updates. 5. You will then receive a welcome email with your username and p word to access the program.



Note: The program is a digital product. No physical item will be shipped. We will not share your information with anyone. See Privacy Policy for more information.


As a doctor, I know the importance of being healthy to ensure an excellent quality of life. However working long hours and having easy access to vending machines and fast food for lunch, I have found myself moving the belt notch outwards, too many times. The lunch leftover meals saved me from the snack machines and I even followed the fat loss tips and cut out my addiction to diet soda (I was having 5 per day) Real Food for Real Fat Loss system definitely made me aware of what I was eating and made it effortless to me. I still get to eat burgers and burritos but they are the healthy versions and I haven’t felt like I am missing out on taste. I am sleeping better, have more energy and don’t snack on bad foods.


It’s also fun for my son to eat the tacos – he can make a mess and get away with it. (we don’t tell him that they are healthy!)


I can run around with my very active 4-year old and have been fitting into some of my old pants that haven’t fitted me for years. The belt notch is now going inwards.


I met Trudy at an Instructors course – we were both pregnant at the time so became close friends. During this pregnancy (it was my second child), I piled on the weight, over 40lbs and the doctors told me that I needed to stop putting on so much weight. I had to find the right balance between losing weight myself and allowing my baby to grow safely inside. I was also filming a pregnancy exercise DVD so I had to look my best.


Trudy gave me her Real Food for Real Fat loss plan, which was perfect as there were no nasty chemical filled or processed foods, which could be damaging to my baby (Geoffrey who is now 5 months). During my third trimester, I am proud to admit I lost weight and Geoffrey gained the weight he needed to weigh in at 9lbs when he was born!


I liked the tasty recipes, which were all natural foods and even my family had fun eating them especially the turkey tacos that I find myself making at least twice a week. Being a working mom of two kids, it helps to have all the planning and hard work done for you and I give the shopping lists to my nanny/housekeeper so that there is always the ingredients ready to go. It also saves me time having to continually go to the supermarket. One trip per week and it’s done. Thanks Trudy.


Ryan Laos – Age 35 – WNSO Pro Body Builder – Mr World 2008 (natural bodybuilder – read no steroids!)


As a World Champion Bodybuilder, I have to be on top of my game and strict with what I eat year round, even in the off season as I get photographed and need to look my best. Trudy’s recipes allow me to maintain my sanity through my strict dieting regime – I don’t feel like I am dieting when I follow the two weeks of recipes that she provides, actually I feel like it’s the opposite as they just taste so good and I can have the cheat meals and keep lean. Each meal is planned carefully to accommodate all the essential protein, carbohydrates and fat while at the same time keeping my taste buds satisfied. The other thing I love about the recipes are they are so fast to prepare as often I don’t get home until 8 or 9pm at night and this keeps me away from the drive-thru.


Trudy’s meal plans are an integral part of my continuing success. I must confess I was asked to speak about nutrition at an event and I stole Trudy’s fat loss tips and recipes and p ed them on!


I am 34 years old and I have spent the last… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved