Wednesday, October 15, 2014

CLICKBANK NEWSLETTER OFFER

CLICKBANK NEWSLETTER OFFER
Click Image To Visit Site

Learn how to meet, pick up, attract, flirt with, seduce, date, make a girlfriend out of, and marry the kind of woman you have always wanted – NO MATTER what you look like or how old you are.


A lot of the dating GURUs will give you advice on how to meet, pick up, attract, flirt with, and seduce women. But WHY do you think no other Guru tells you how to do all of the above, and then tell you how to turn these "meetings" into girlfriends or wives, and then how to keep them forever?



Because they DON’T KNOW HOW. – They even admit it . Don’t believe me? Check out the major gurus right here – David DeAngelo, David M., Mystery, Neil Strauss – come back when you are done. I don’t have to hide from my compe ors because my stuff is ten times better. So go ahead, check them out. I’ll wait……………


2) Technologies not strategies – I close 80-90% of the women I meet in ANY situation – bars, clubs, internet dating, friends of friends, walking down the street, in the grocery store, etc. and with ANY personality type. WHY? Because I use communication technologies NOT strategies. The other dating gurus give you more-or-less shot gun strategies that only work on 1 out of five, 1 out of ten, or 1 out of 100 women, or only work in certain situations (Like bars and clubs or the internet) or they only work with certain personality types (like es!). Communication Technologies are what I use to develop and create strategies. I show you how to develop your own unique strategies that are 100% RIGHT for you!


3) Coordinated with having a relationship. My techniques set you up for a sound relationship from the very beginning. Many of the things these other Dating Gurus teach you will get you a date, maybe even some , but they doom a real relationship from the very beginning.


BUT the best thing is my techniques simply work better even if you aren’t interested in a relationship. If you simply want to meet women and get laid the rest of your life, my techniques work ten times better than the other GURUS’ do.


How do I know my stuff is ten times better? Well, frankly you may not be able to tell from reading our internet promotion pages like this one. After all, it probably ALL sounds like sales hype to you. But I could tell, because I already knew how to meet women and I got their materials and read and listened to them. (You see, I am always trying to improve my abilities and learn new things.) I was ASTONISHED to learn that the so called GURUS’ statistics were not as good as mine. And when I wrote to some of them and explained that I tried their program but was getting worse results than I normally got and asked what I might be doing wrong….I never heard back from them.


Now these guys aren’t a complete waste of time. Quite the opposite. If you have a lot of money and want to maximize your learning, buy ALL of their books.They are good guys and you can learn some real truth from each one of them. But the problem is, their strategies work, BUT ONLY on a certain type of woman, or only in certain situations, and only part of the time. Their strategies are numbers games – they work on 1 out of 5, 1 out of 10 women, 1 out of twenty times, etc. But, they DO work.


None of their strategies work in ALL situations and with ALL personalities, however, and none of their strategies will necessarily lead to a successful relationship – AND THEY KNOW IT. That is why they all back off from telling you anything about relating to women successfully.


And their strategies ALL require you to ume a different personality. To BE someone you may not feel comfortable being.


David DeAngelo’s motto is “Double Your Dating.” Well my motto is “Ten Times Your Dating.” (See my eReport – How I Got 700 Dates In One Year)


MYSTERY tells you how to pick up a certain kind of beautiful hot woman in clubs. Well I’ve been using the same techniques he does, probably before he was even born. His techniques work – but only on a certain type of club woman. I’ll show you how to pickup ANY WOMAN in a club. Because I cover ALL the personality types and I give you three radically different club techniques. (Click here for free sample of these techniques.)


David M. is the internet Dating GURU, but when I compared my Internet statistics to his, I was getting twice as many responses and three times… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved