Monday, October 13, 2014

A Course in Mind Power by Aaron Murakami

A Course in Mind Power by Aaron Murakami
Click Image To Visit Site

Lock the door, take the phone off the hook, grab your favorite drink and pay attention to every word I say!


Unless you plan on spending hours a day for the rest of your life trying to figure out how to increase your human powers, you might want to consider something…



If there ever was a Super Human school to train you in developing and unleashing your dormant super powers, this is it.


What a lot of people run in to these days is that there is so much information online and off, factual or not, about mind power and psychic development, that it can make one’s head spin.


I’m mostly referring to all these psychic courses and mind power or mindset development courses, which are all basically nothing more than just repackaging Charles F. Hannel’s Master Key System, Wallace D. Wattles’ The Science of Getting Rich, Napoleon Hill’s Think & Grow Rich, or similar.


Those three books/courses cover virtually everything you can find from any modern day "guru." That doesn’t mean it is bad, it just means that people haven’t been paying attention to what they are reading over and over.


And how many psychic courses have teachers that have been witnessed by others doing anything out of the ordinary?


I created this course out of the need to simplify the complex. I’m giving you what WORKS and am not just giving you a bunch of recompiled info. You will see that what I share is very much experiential and that I am not simply putting a twist on information that everyone has already read.


The closet thing I could compare my course to would be to mix Tesla with Haanel – imagine manifestation meets free energy. I honestly believe A Course in Mind Power is in a cl by itself as is The Quantum Key.


You will get to vibe with some of my first hand experiences – witnessing, being the subject of and even personally demonstrating what some would call super human powers.


My psychic abilities have grown all my life as well as having other abilities that I’ve demonstrated over the years to my close friends. I am putting my EXPERIENCE into this course so you’re learning from someone that has been there. I’m not just talking about psychic abilities, you might be more than a little surprised.


Do you want to spend thousands of dollars just to get bits and pieces of what you’re going to learn in A Course in Mind Power?


You’re not going to find anything in one package like what I’m offering that will empower you the way that it will – and has for others. I have helped others with various parts of the powerful methods in this course but this is the first time I’ve ever put it all together in one simple package that anyone can follow.


What The Quantum Key did for free energy understanding for the average person, A Course in Mind Power? will do for mind power. You’ll actually have something real that works if you just follow the instructions along with an understanding of the mind in a way that just makes everything so simple to comprehend and APPLY!


Well, at least I’ve been told that something I’m good at is that I am able to take complex things and transform them into very simple things that are very easy for most people to understand. I think if you read some of the testimonials way down at the very bottom, you’ll see that I’m being real with you. These are different from the testimonials in the middle of this page.


What I’m p ing on to you in regards to this ability as it relates to developing your own mind power in multiple arenas is that you receive something that makes sense, is simple, it relates to the world around you and not only do you know you ‘could’ do it, you actually start to notice and realize all kinds of changes within a very short period of time!


You will learn to develop your own natural abilities and that is the main point to A Course in Mind Power?. And there is a LOT MORE that comes along with it!


It is important to understand that one of the secrets to developing mind power is to enhance the energy network in your body that transmits Qi, the life force energy. Simply, this allows not only more to flow but you will be able to increase the capacitance (how much your body is holding) of the Qi.


Chinese call it Qi, Japanese call it Ki, Indians call it Prana, Christians call it Breath of Life and so on. If I were to refer to the same potential or energy depending on how it is used in a free… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved