Saturday, September 6, 2014

Survive In Place – Urban Survival Secrets You Won’t Find In Manuals, Books, Or Blogs

Survive In Place - Urban Survival Secrets You Won't Find In Manuals, Books, Or Blogs
Click Image To Visit Site

Discover How You Can Easily Have A Survival Plan Staying Right Where You Currently Live That’s Better Than Having A Fully Stocked Rural Retreat That You Can’t Get To!


Finally Revealed: Urban Survival Secrets For Surviving Terrorist Attacks, Natural Disasters And Pandemics!



In The Real World, Most People Don’t Have A Fully Stocked Retreat They Can Escape To. Even If You’ve Planned Ahead And You Do, There’s No Guarantee That You’ll Leave In Time Or That You’ll Be Able To Make It There.


My name is David & you might remember me from Regaining Privacy Online. I’m writing to you because I’ve released a system that will help you identify and repair the vulnerabilities in your current survival plan and get even the least prepared family member ready for local, regional, or national disasters in a few short lessons.


Here’s what’s happening: With the threats of terrorist attack, natural disaster, economic collapse, or a pandemic, you need to have a survival plan in place quickly that is inexpensive and doesn’t depend on relocating or you being around as a leader.


Honestly, I don’t know who’s in worse shape, people in denial, or preppers who have lots of supplies and training, but their plan is just floating around in their head and isn’t based on reality.


But here’s the thing. Back in 2008, I had lots of training and supplies but a crappy plan in my head that had no chance of working in the real world. I worried EVERY TIME I went out of town that “it” would happen when I wasn’t at home to protect my family. I found out that I wasn’t alone. As I talked to other people about their plans, they ALL depend on everyone being home when “it” happens. They depend on perfect timing, easy travel, and just don’t have a chance of working in a real disaster.


There are a TON of survival books, websites, and “experts” out there that have terrific information, but people make the mistake of thinking that reading a book means you’ve got a workable plan. In addition, all of them miss one of the seven key factors for helping you create the perfect survival plan.


If you leave and you are too early, can you get your job back? (Be thankful you didn’t bug-out in April 2009 for the Flu “Pandemic”)


If you leave too early, can’t you hear the laughter of your friends when you come back 1, 2, or 3 months later?


What I learned is how simple it is to fix even the worst of plans, or create one from scratch. Out of necessity, I got in touch with my military, Survival Evasion Resistance & Escape (SERE), Law Enforcement/SWAT, “private contractor”, and Pentagon friends, as well as a geneticist who specializes in viruses/pandemics and a bio-weapons expert to pick their brains about their survival plans and to get help fixing mine.


The insider knowledge they shared with me was AWESOME! I didn’t need half of the stuff I had, and the things I was missing were inexpensive and useful regardless of whether or not I ever actually had to survive a disaster.


To top it off, I’d been confusing “survival” with “primitive living”, which are two completely different skill sets. I pity the fool who decides to grind wheat and bake bread 21 days into an urban survival situation. That smell will draw the “zombies” in from blocks away and hunger will be the least of his problems!


The biggest part that they helped me with wasn’t “stuff”. Most of them thought that fancy survival “stuff” was just a crutch to compensate for a lack of a solid plan. I realized they were right. Don’t you agree?


They showed me how to ruthlessly go through my plan, find the vulnerabilities, and fix them through proper planning rather than by throwing money at the problem. I ended up with a survival plan that was flexible enough to allow for reality and stable enough that my wife could take charge if I was unable to lead our family.


First, as I was going through this process and talking with my civilian friends, they kept “bugging” me to pick my brain on creating THEIR survival plan. I was the only person they knew who’d gone through the trouble to contact so many experts and create my own logical written survival plan. I was getting 10-20 emails and calls EVERY DAY on this. I’ve got to work to put food on the table and it got to where I couldn’t keep being everyone’s survival research department. I… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved