Monday, September 29, 2014

Learn How to Control Your Dreams

Learn How to Control Your Dreams
Click Image To Visit Site

"This is the story of how I began lucid dreaming at 14 years old… and how this natural change in mindset can unlock wild escapism, creativity and profound personal insights in YOUR life."


Good – because you’ve just discovered my leading lucid dreaming home study program, based on countless extraordinary lucid dreams of my own.



Good – because you’ve just discovered my leading lucid dreaming home study program, based on countless extraordinary lucid dreams of my own.


Good – because you’ve just discovered my leading lucid dreaming home study program, based on countless extraordinary lucid dreams of my own.


~ Dr Clare Johnson, author of Dreamrunner and Breathing in Colour, the website ClareJay.com, and the first person to write a PhD on lucid dreaming and creativity.


Stephen LaBerge is a psychophysiologist and a leader in the scientific study of lucid dreaming. He developed the Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams (MILD) technique as a student at university and, in 1983, proved the existence of lucid dreaming in the laboratory – by recording the deliberate eye movement signals of a subject inside a lucid dream. LaBerge went on to found The Lucidity Ins ute, an organization that promotes research into lucid dreaming, as well as running Hawaiian workshop retreats for the general public.


These are all myths – propagated by genuine misunderstanding and misinformation on the internet. When it comes to exploring unchartered territories, there is often a lot of confusion and the truth becomes distorted.


Young children are able to teach themselves lucid dreaming using this intuitive method. Alzheimer’s patients with severe cognitive issues have had lucid dreams while taking their memory medication.


Since then, various studies have verified more of its using EEG (brainwave) and fMRI (blood flow) data. There is no question that lucidity is a real and definable state of human consciousness.


Once you create the mindset to recognize when you’re dreaming, you can have lucid dreams for the rest of your life. I developed this mindset when I was in my s – and today, teaching it is my forte.


My name is Rebecca Turner. I’m a former journalist and an experienced lucid dreamer. Six years ago I founded the World of Lucid Dreaming, now the most visited lucid dreaming site on the web.


Over the years, I’ve tutored more than 270,000 subscribers and some 7 million web visitors. I’ve received a heck of a lot of user feedback in the process.


It puts me in the unique position of being able to effectively teach lucid dreaming via my home study course to anyone, anywhere, while fully understanding the most common mental blocks people face.


In helping you overcome these hurdles, you’ll have lucid dreams much faster. You’ll play out your greatest , solve problems creatively, and talk with your true self – all in the safety of your virtual reality playground.


I immersed myself in the techniques I’d read about. But something wasn’t clicking. I wasn’t having any lucid dreams. How the heck was this supposed to work?


Then one night, I had my light bulb moment. Through an intuitive form of night-time meditation, I found a creative way to DEMAND lucid dreams of my sleeping mind.


"I’m standing in an empty white room. It’s completely bare like a new house. The lack of detail makes me wonder… What is this place? Suddenly I realize, this is a dream!


The room surges into focus. I become fully conscious of my body and my surroundings. I do my reality check and feel my fingers push right through the palm of my hand.


I am so excited, I run out the door looking for someone to tell. I find a woman who I don’t recognize and shout in her face. "I’M DREAMING! I’M DREAMING!"


That was 17 years ago – and I’ve had countless lucid dreams since, some of them lasting an hour or more in real time.


"As I fall asleep, lying on my back and totally relaxed, I imagine a white sandy beach in my mind’s eye. I place my point-of-view right inside the scene and manifest lots of detail. I become completely mesmerized. After a few minutes, I lose all awareness of my physical body lying in bed and I "pop" into the dreamscape. I’m lucid.


I’m standing on the beach, now a 3D landscape, my toes sinking into the soft, white sand. It feels like real life, only better – because in this perfect, fluid reality, I am free. As I look out across the sparkling ocean, I have an urge to take a big leap towards the sea and soar over the surface…


I pick up speed as I fly over the ocean. The water is deep blue and shimmering in the sunlight. I dip my hands in and relish the feeling of the cool water running… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved