Tuesday, September 9, 2014

- Patchwork Quilting Business

- Patchwork Quilting Business
Click Image To Visit Site

“It’s a happy day every day, thanks to your fantastic new ebook — Patchwork and Quilting Business Compendium“


I was in a dead-end job, and I was miserable because I just didn’t think that I could quit. I needed the money, of course, and I thought that there was nothing else I could do. The only thing that kept me sane was my quilting at nights and weekends. All the time sewing, I used to dream of being free, being my own boss and making money from my crafting skills. I knew I could do it, I just didn’t know how to get started … until I found your fabulous new ebook.



Actually, there were so many options for making money that at first I didn’t know where to start, and it was soooooooo exciting reading about all the possibilities … Then I did lots of market research, the way you suggested, and I figure that I can make photo-memory quilts because I know so many people who would love to capture their family history that way. So thanks … I can see a way of quitting my ‘day job’ and being self sufficient from my quilting. And I feel happy all day, every day now. Thank you so much …


Most importantly, she is affluent, having an average income of over $90,000 per year and spending an average of $2,442 per year on her craft. Some 41% are advanced quilters, having been quilting for over 20 years. Many of these women are p ionately keen about their craft and want to improve their skills.


To: All Lovers of Patchwork and Quilting Crafts Who Dream of Spending More Time With Their P ion, and Making Money as Well!


From: Philippa Carron, Patchwork and Quilting Entrepreneur, Professional Writer and Experienced Small-Business Owner and Manager (AKA ‘Pippa’)


If you have ever thought of trying to make money from your patchwork and quilting skills, then take a few minutes to indulge in a creative fantasy …


Now, if YOU have a fantasy to make profits from your p ion, I can really help you here because, w ver you dream, I KNOW that you can bring it into reality …


However, I also know that unless you have the right information when you start out in business, you can easily lose money …


And that’s not all … you can definitely lose all interest in what was once your p ion … in fact, you can come to it …


If you want to go into business, you have to do it with as much help as possible … you have to be smart about it …


My friend Martha just loved quilting. Anything to do with patchwork and quilting, she was obsessed about.


When she suddenly decided to set up a quilting business she just wouldn’t listen to all the things which could go wrong …


But I could see from her happy-go-lucky at ude that she was going to learn all the tough business lessons the hard way, when she didn’t really need to …


Months later, Martha came back to me, close to desperate. She’d made lots of nice quilts, but not any profit … in fact, she had spent way more than she had made …


As we sipped steaming big mugs of coffee, and ate way too many chocolate-chip cookies, we talked about exactly what Martha had done wrong …


And so I told her: “Martha, I love writing. While I love quilting too, writing is my true p ion. So I am going to write you a book. In fact, I am going to write you two books”


“Whenever you go into business, it does not matter what the business is, you need to work both in the business and on the business”.


“Hmmm,” said Martha “Someone asked me once, how much time was I spending on the business, but I just thought that she meant how much time was I spending making quilts. So what is the difference between on the business and in the business?”.


Well,” I explained, “working in the business means working on your product or services, actually making things, building up your inventory, or providing services to clients. It’s like you are an employee of your own business.”


“Working on the business basically means working on all the business side of things. Not just the bookkeeping and accounts, but more on market research about your potential customers, and on creating your next set of products.”


“Oh dear,” said Martha. “I didn’t do any of that sort of thing. I just thought all I had to do was make quilts and then sell them”.


“Well, you’re not alone. Plenty of people make these same small-business mistakes. That’s why something like 80% of start-up businesses fail… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved