Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Primal Training – Weight Loss Ebook

Primal Training - Weight Loss Ebook
Click Image To Visit Site

(Plus, receive- for FREE- simple, yet powerful fat-burning circuits that allowed my top clients to lose up to 17 pounds in only 7 days.)


So many people start out with a training routine and the best of intentions, and that will get you by… for awhile.



Maybe you were able to coast by on inefficient machine-based training when you were a ager and now you kill yourself at the gym and see NOTHING for your efforts.


Over the course of those 10 years I have had a very diverse career. After owning several gyms and being featured in numerous television spots and podcasts I decided face-to-face training just wasn’t helping enough people!


I refined my techniques down to a basic, easy to follow system that would help everyone looking for “that next level”, even if your gym has minimal equipment or you just want to workout in your living room with just your own body weight!


MEN: The cast of the movie “300” were going for a very specific look as Spartan warriors. A warrior doesn’t look like a bodybuilder; they have the sleek musculature of a tiger, predators don’t have over-developed arms and chests with tiny, weak legs!


They needed to look like we did back in the days where there were no weight machines or cardio cl es; their way of life was incredibly PRIMAL! I want you to reclaim the simplicity of training that came with taking care of your body first, back when it equaled survival!


To get ready for leading roles women such as Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, and Jennifer Garner are NOT spending hours a day on treadmills or sitting on weight machines mindlessly pumping out reps 6 days a week trying to isolate muscle groups. 


People always ume as a fitness professional I have always been fit and in top shape, but like all of you, there was a point where I “fell off the wagon”… When I was a ager I discovered Muay Thai, a martial art that absolutely ignited a p ion in me; So much so that I began to train daily and eventually became a successful compe ive fighter.


I was fit, strong, and bulletproof (or so I thought). As I climbed the ladder and became a contender for a championship bout I couldn’t have been more thrilled and was on top of the world, finally a goal I had worked for years to achieve was about to happen, then the unthinkable happened…


I woke up one morning to go on my run and start preparing for the big fight, but as I sat up lightning bolts of pain ran through my spine and my neck wouldn’t turn at all!


I waited a few days, sure the pain would subside, after all I had had my fair share of aches and injuries, and they always healed up no problem.


As days turned into weeks I realized not only was the pain constant but there was no way I could keep training the way I had in the past.


As I continued to attend college I became sedentary, partially from the neck injury and partially from being depressed about my early retirement, I discovered as a single college student I could have take out every night for dinner!


After a year I looked in the mirror one day and realized my physique had transformed, and not in a good way. It was as if I was one of those before and after transformation physique models… but in reverse!


I researched exercise science constantly, I poured over data and searched online and consulted every coach or trainer that would give me feedback.


I had done bodybuilding in the past, and that style had always left me stiff and immobile, I didn’t want to just look fit, I wanted to feel and move better.


I started earning various personal training certifications to grow my knowledge base; gradually a method of training was coming together for me. I started slowly at first, the pain in my body was quite limiting, but as I began to use full body movements and body weight exercises I was able to increase the intensity.


Then only 3 months after I began my functional strength training program I woke up pain free for the first time in over 2 years!!!


Not only that but my body transformed to something that had surp ed my hopes of getting back to where I had been in my pro athlete days!  Which in turn allowed me to create the Primal Training system!


So regardless of the fact that you have been trying every craze diet and training program out there and still haven’t made a dent in that stubborn belly fat this is… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. klclarkson - All Rights Reserved